III. International Congress of Bilingualism Studies and European Turks
9-10 October 2020 – Stockholm, Sweden
9-10 October 2020 – Stockholm, Sweden
We, as the İstanbul Medeniyet University, Bogazici University, Stockholm Embassy Education Counselor’s Office, and the Turkish Association of Students and Academics in Sweden are honored to organize the III. International Congress of Bilingualism Studies and European Turks which will be held in Stockholm, Sweden on 9-10 October 2020.
The theme of this year’s congress is “Raising a Bilingual Child“ and studies on this topic will be given priority. Other works on bilingualism and language education are also welcomed.
The official languages of the congress are Turkish and English.
We hope to have a fruitful congress for all participants and we will be honored to host you in Stockholm for the III. International Congress of Bilingualism Studies and European Turks.
The main theme of this congress is “Raising a Bilingual Child”. Papers on this topic will be evaluated separately but the papers about the following topics are also welcomed:
Assoc. Prof. Adriatik DERJAJ – University of Tirana, ALBANIA
Assoc. Prof. Alban FOÇI – University of Tirana, ALBANIA
Assoc. Prof. Alpaslan OKUR – Sakarya University, TURKEY
Prof. Dr. Birsel KARAKOÇ- Uppsala University, SWEDEN
Prof. Dr. Cemal YILDIZ – Berlin Educational Counselor, GERMANY
Prof. Dr. Çiğdem SAĞIN ŞİMŞEK – Middle East Technical University, TURKEY
Prof. Dr. Firdevs KARAHAN – Sakarya University, TURKEY
Prof. Dr. Marie-Françoise MELMOUX-MONTAUBIN – Picardie University, FRANCE
Prof. Dr. Mehmet Ali AKINCI – Rouen University, FRANCE
Prof. Dr. Mehmet CANBULAT – Akdeniz University, TURKEY
Prof. Dr. Mirjana TEODOSIJEVIĆ – University of Belgrade, SERBIA
Assoc. Prof. Monika HASANI – University of Vlora, ALBANIA
Prof. Dr. Murat DEMİRKAN– Paris Educational Counselor, FRANCE
Prof. Dr. Mustafa ÇAKIR– Munich Educational Counselor, GERMANY
Assoc. Prof. Mustafa KURT – Gazi University, TURKEY
Prof. Dr. Mustafa S. KAÇALİN – Marmara University, TURKEY
Prof. Dr. Nazım İBRAHİM – Metodiy University, NORTH MACEDONIA
Assoc. Prof. Nezir TEMUR – Gazi University, TURKEY
Assoc. Prof. Sofia DELIJORGJI – University of Tirana, ALBANIA
Prof. Dr. Suat UNGAN – Karadeniz Technical University, TURKEY
Prof. Dr. İsmail GÜLEÇ – İstanbul Medeniyet University, TURKEY
Assoc. Prof. Bekir İNCE – İstanbul Medeniyet University, TURKEY
Prof. Dr. Belma HAZNEDAR – Boğaziçi University, TURKEY
Berrak Pınar ULUER – Stockholm Educational Counselor’s Office, SWEDEN
Mert Can YILMAZ – Turkish Association of Students and Academics in Sweden, SWEDEN
Ress. Assist. Murat TOPAL – Sakarya University, TURKEY
Lect. Ezgi İNAL – İstanbul Aydın University, TURKEY
|Single-author paper||Two-author paper||Three-author (or more) paper|
|Paper or poster presentation||100€||150€||200€|
– Registration fee should be paid for each submitted paper.
– The registration fee should be paid by considering the number of authors in the paper even if all authors do not attend to the congress.
– The number of authors will not be considered in virtual presentations’ registration fee. However, the number of virtual presentations is limited to 20.
– Registration fee includes congress equipment (certification, bag, etc.), treats and publication.
– Payment details will be announced later.
– There is no refund of the registration fee. Please do not forget to add the transfer cost to the amount.
– Researchers are required to submit the abstracts of the studies they have carried (or will have carried) out on the aforementioned themes in accordance with the calendar of the congress. (Deadline for the submission of the abstracts: 15 August 2020; Deadline for the registration: 15 September 2020).
– The submitted abstracts will be sent to the referees who will be designated by the scientific committee. The approach adopted for the refereeing process is “the double-blind peer-review application”.
– The abstracts will be evaluated via the paper evaluation form prepared on a scale of 100 and the papers which get less than 50 points will be rejected.
Paper: The duration for the presentation for individual or the joint papers is 20 minutes and the duration for the discussion is 10 minutes. The abstract should not be over 400-500 words and should include the topic, research question the techniques in addition to the samples and the bibliography.
Posters: They are means of exchanging of data on the completed research results. The time and place for these presentations will be determined by the organizational committee.
If you participate our event as “listener” please email us via “firstname.lastname@example.org”. We will send you a registration form and the details.
If the full text of the proceedings presented at the congress is submitted until 30 November 2020, we will have the opportunity to publish the article in following ways:
1. Journal article in the Turkophone Journal,
2. The “Proceedings Books” which will be published by an international publisher.
The “Congress Abstracts Book” will also be published online.